Welcome to the JASMINE DRAGON!!!!!

Hello!!! and Welcome to my wonderful-magical blog!!!*clap*
For now my name shall be Momo, and no that is not my real name (dont ask why Momo, because i just felt like it)
Im sorry but I am a total nerd and geek and dork (yes it is posible to be all 3)
this site is for all, I do NOT make people get off my site, everyone will be treated with respect (I sound like my teacher...ewww)
well...have fun and...um...ya

Why?

"Why would you name your blog something so stupid as Jasmine Dragon" you may ask

WELL ITS NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!! (if you say that then you are stupid)

i named it that because of a TV show i watch (no im not a TV freak, i dont watch TV i go on the computer to watch the 2 or so shows i watch)
but this show is called Avatar (great show!)
in one of the last episodes my faveorite person gets his own tea shop and hes so proud of it and happy
he names the tea shop Jasmine Dragon
so i thought that was pretty cool so named my blog that

About Me

My photo
Germany (not for long)
Im a teen (not giving out age) I have been givin many names some good some bad but mostly people just call me whatever pops up in thier heads, whatever suits your fancy. yes I have my wierd moments but hang around for a long time and youll get used to it. I wont use web lingo around people who dont understand it but i can answer most of those questions like "what does lol mean" trust me i have to deal with it everyday from mostly my mother (sorry mom)it you see me in pics with my friends doing wacky poses dont be surprised, i dont hang out with people that dont do wacky things because thats what a teen is suposed to do. so thats basically me! oh but sorry about spelling...its not really my thing.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh me gosh

I'm sorry once again
my computer died from depression
the depression came from my computer games and it was my fault
so anyways I'm on my dads computer at the moment trying to get a blog in before he comes home from work demanding the computer
but i did get a new one but we just have to take the time to plug it all in and download stuff (as in I'm being lazy)

SO!!!! STORY!!!!
this week has been very eventful
as you all know it was saint Patrick's day this week
and of course i had to dress up in something wacky and tacky x3
so i went threw my closet looking for as much green as i could find
i had to barrow one of my brothers shirts because i have no green shirts (i like blue stuff)
so in the end i found like 20 different things that were different shades of green maybe two shade matched but that's it
and i planned a week before to buy some green makeup
so i had green eye shadow and eye liner
i took my makeup to school and found my good friend Chris (he has a blog and is one of my friends) i gave him my green eye liner and away he went with decorating my face with cool designs
so when he was done it looked like (how many people told me it did) like i was crying vines

so on to my point (yes i know your tired of your long wait to the point)
so after first period i was walking to to second period which is like right down the stairs (so not a long distance) but of course something happened
a guy walking past called out freak to me and i new he was talking to me because he was looking at me and there was no one else around (he was really tall and looked like a Jr)
so this guy was wearing a pink shirt so i found a good come back real fast

"um excuse me Mr. pinkie but what did you just call me"
"what did you just say"
yes i know that was a sucky name but you know when they react like this you know you got them
"you heard me perfectly pink boy"
-silence- (hahhahaha i stumped him, he must be really stupid)
"gosh your such a f-ing retard"
"ah but that is were we don't see eye to eye, because a perfectly smart person wouldn't pick a fight with someone much smarter then them, and you would be the not so smart person"
"you just a stupid freshman"
"ya so and your just making yourself look even stupider because when your in a fight you don't start calling people names that just shows that you lost the fight already"
-silence- (yup definitely stupid)
"well its been a blast but the bell is about to ring so got to go"
"ha so now who's the one that won"
"oh I'm sorry i didn't know you liked me so much that you wanted me to stay and keep this...episode going"
"oh crap bells about to ring"
"ya that's what i thought"

i was already 5 steps away from my class so i didn't have to travel much
wow this blog post is really long
so ill give more news about this week in another blog post for the future
again if I'm not blogging its because of my computer
DO NOT BLAME ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment