Welcome to the JASMINE DRAGON!!!!!

Hello!!! and Welcome to my wonderful-magical blog!!!*clap*
For now my name shall be Momo, and no that is not my real name (dont ask why Momo, because i just felt like it)
Im sorry but I am a total nerd and geek and dork (yes it is posible to be all 3)
this site is for all, I do NOT make people get off my site, everyone will be treated with respect (I sound like my teacher...ewww)
well...have fun and...um...ya

Why?

"Why would you name your blog something so stupid as Jasmine Dragon" you may ask

WELL ITS NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!! (if you say that then you are stupid)

i named it that because of a TV show i watch (no im not a TV freak, i dont watch TV i go on the computer to watch the 2 or so shows i watch)
but this show is called Avatar (great show!)
in one of the last episodes my faveorite person gets his own tea shop and hes so proud of it and happy
he names the tea shop Jasmine Dragon
so i thought that was pretty cool so named my blog that

About Me

My photo
Germany (not for long)
Im a teen (not giving out age) I have been givin many names some good some bad but mostly people just call me whatever pops up in thier heads, whatever suits your fancy. yes I have my wierd moments but hang around for a long time and youll get used to it. I wont use web lingo around people who dont understand it but i can answer most of those questions like "what does lol mean" trust me i have to deal with it everyday from mostly my mother (sorry mom)it you see me in pics with my friends doing wacky poses dont be surprised, i dont hang out with people that dont do wacky things because thats what a teen is suposed to do. so thats basically me! oh but sorry about spelling...its not really my thing.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pets

Ok i have two pets (well i have some dead sea monkeys if you want to count them but...)
i have a cat and dog
I love them to death but sometimes they just drive me crazy
don't get me wrong my life is all about animals
gosh ever sense i was little i wanted to do something that involved animals as my future job
(but now that I'm older I'm smarter and looking for something that pays well)

back to my pets...
my dog is 6 or 7 years old (i lost track....i feel bad about it)
and my cat is 3 years old (didn't lose track)
dog- male, his name is twitch (he came with the name)
cat- female, her name is Jazz or Jazzy short for Jazmin

they act like brother and sister (but a little more behaved)
they share everything, Jazz eats dog food (long story that i will tell you later)
they share the same toys, and water ect....

but oh my gosh!!!!!!
they fight constantly, I'm just tired from it literally!
when I'm asleep they start to fight and then jump on my bed and fight there!
sure sometimes its funny how smart Jazz is to hide behind a door and attack the dog from there
but its not funny when they get really serious about it
and then try to disturb me from my homework or sleep, that's just a BIG no no in my book

and to the dog food thing
Jazz had cat food and we put it up high so she could get to it but not the dog
but she would eat the whole bole in a day and then just move on the the dog food
she got real FAT really fast
so we stopped giving her cat food and just let her eat dog food
and shes still really fat
wow that wasn't as long as a story as i thought it would be hmmm...interesting

so anyways back to doing homework -twitch- i don't want to go...don't make me go

No comments:

Post a Comment