Welcome to the JASMINE DRAGON!!!!!

Hello!!! and Welcome to my wonderful-magical blog!!!*clap*
For now my name shall be Momo, and no that is not my real name (dont ask why Momo, because i just felt like it)
Im sorry but I am a total nerd and geek and dork (yes it is posible to be all 3)
this site is for all, I do NOT make people get off my site, everyone will be treated with respect (I sound like my teacher...ewww)
well...have fun and...um...ya

Why?

"Why would you name your blog something so stupid as Jasmine Dragon" you may ask

WELL ITS NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!! (if you say that then you are stupid)

i named it that because of a TV show i watch (no im not a TV freak, i dont watch TV i go on the computer to watch the 2 or so shows i watch)
but this show is called Avatar (great show!)
in one of the last episodes my faveorite person gets his own tea shop and hes so proud of it and happy
he names the tea shop Jasmine Dragon
so i thought that was pretty cool so named my blog that

About Me

My photo
Germany (not for long)
Im a teen (not giving out age) I have been givin many names some good some bad but mostly people just call me whatever pops up in thier heads, whatever suits your fancy. yes I have my wierd moments but hang around for a long time and youll get used to it. I wont use web lingo around people who dont understand it but i can answer most of those questions like "what does lol mean" trust me i have to deal with it everyday from mostly my mother (sorry mom)it you see me in pics with my friends doing wacky poses dont be surprised, i dont hang out with people that dont do wacky things because thats what a teen is suposed to do. so thats basically me! oh but sorry about spelling...its not really my thing.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Woops

oh wow, it has been almost a whole year sense the last time i posted something.
well isnt that just a downer
but im back, and hopefully ill remember to post something every now and then
but its not like anyone ever reads this stupid thing
so i guess its just something to get my emotions out...or just something to distract me...either way it gives me something to do

so its almost the end of my sophomore year!
i cant believe if peoples, im not to thrilled to be a Jr to tell you the truth
i liked my freshman year so much better, but then again i was at a different school
no this school is fine, i have great friends and so many more options here then in Germany
but i really do miss the people and places
you probably already know this from my last post from a year ago

but oh me gosh let me just tell ya
this has been probably the most stressful year of my whole life
actually probably my only stressful time in my whole life
I've just never been stressed but some how this place accomplished making me feel that way

but its somewhat my fault
when i first got here i was sulking about losing friends and ect... and i wasn't really paying attention on trying to make new friends
i was so worked up on people not liking me and how i am because lets face it, military kids understand just about anything other military kids are going through
so going to a public school scared me (no im not a wuss)
but hey things worked out because i wasnt alone
i found military brats! and non military brats that became my friends
and its pretty awesome

my first friend was Emily
we met in art class, and we sat at the same table, but we didnt talk at first because i was new and the 2 other people at the table were silent and i think Emily was shy, well thats how she acted
but i saw that she liked anime so i tried to talk about that, but she just looked at me weird and kind of walked away
but 2 weeks later, we were...doing something, i cant remember
and for the first time Emily asks me
"would you be a doll and go get me -----"
you have got to be kidding me
"did you really just call me a doll?"
was all i could say to that comment, and then we laughed and started to talk
and we have been friends ever sense

but over the summer i had ALOT of time on my hands so i wrote a story but i only got to 143 pages and then like my computer went sizzle sizzle
i know i know, im so terrible to my computers
i do believe this is my 3rd computer in 2 years
amazing, i know
but i was really sad when all of my hard work went down the energy pool
so sense then i have been trying to write more stories but none of them seem good enough to surpass the other one
so i have lost motivation
but i have written a few more poems, but they arent all that great, they are even worse then the last one i posted
but no matter, you will have to suffer because im going to post them!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA -cough-

so ever sense we moved i have been begging, pleading, groveling and other synonyms for sucking up to my father to get me a cat
i miss having a cat
its so unfair! whenever my brother asked for a cat, we got one
but now im asking for one and they say absolutely not
im hinting some favoritism here
but really if i cant have a cat can i at least have some fish, or even better how about some sea monkeys like i did before
except now they wont be dead sea monkeys (hey do not judge me, its exactly like having skeletons in your closet except they were sea monkey skeletons)

i find this school unfair
sure im making better grades at this school but i have the same letter grade that i did in Germany
its because this school grades on a 6 point system and Germany was a 10 point
explanation of what that is
ok 6 point
100-94=A 93-87=B.......you just go by 6
10 point
100-90=A 89-79=B....go by 10
ok get the picture?
so if im trying harder for a better grade then i got last year shouldn't i get the credit i deserve?
if i went by Germany's grading i would have all A's
but no i have 1 A and 3 B's
this is jacked up
how am i suppose to get into a good college at this rate, when they look at my grades it will say
92 B
97 A
91 B
90 B
I'm very disappointed in myself
oh and the A is in PE/Drivers ED
isn't that sad?

well this is getting too long
ill post again, if i remember

No comments:

Post a Comment