Welcome to the JASMINE DRAGON!!!!!

Hello!!! and Welcome to my wonderful-magical blog!!!*clap*
For now my name shall be Momo, and no that is not my real name (dont ask why Momo, because i just felt like it)
Im sorry but I am a total nerd and geek and dork (yes it is posible to be all 3)
this site is for all, I do NOT make people get off my site, everyone will be treated with respect (I sound like my teacher...ewww)
well...have fun and...um...ya

Why?

"Why would you name your blog something so stupid as Jasmine Dragon" you may ask

WELL ITS NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!! (if you say that then you are stupid)

i named it that because of a TV show i watch (no im not a TV freak, i dont watch TV i go on the computer to watch the 2 or so shows i watch)
but this show is called Avatar (great show!)
in one of the last episodes my faveorite person gets his own tea shop and hes so proud of it and happy
he names the tea shop Jasmine Dragon
so i thought that was pretty cool so named my blog that

About Me

My photo
Germany (not for long)
Im a teen (not giving out age) I have been givin many names some good some bad but mostly people just call me whatever pops up in thier heads, whatever suits your fancy. yes I have my wierd moments but hang around for a long time and youll get used to it. I wont use web lingo around people who dont understand it but i can answer most of those questions like "what does lol mean" trust me i have to deal with it everyday from mostly my mother (sorry mom)it you see me in pics with my friends doing wacky poses dont be surprised, i dont hang out with people that dont do wacky things because thats what a teen is suposed to do. so thats basically me! oh but sorry about spelling...its not really my thing.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

French

its been a long time
it feels good to be back to blogging
we folks its finally time to move
this weekend has probably been the most depressing week for a long time
yup I've filled 1 box and I'm already close to tears
this move is different from all the other ones
the last time i moved i was only 10
this time I'm in high school which makes it all the worse

this summer I'm losing basically everything
my bro, my friends, my high school, my cat
so I'm left with my parents and my dog
don't get me wrong that's great
but during a move you can only stand your parents for 5 min because their stressed and acting like drill Sargent
and my dog... well hes just there for comfort

but there is 1 good thing that's coming out of this
I'm going to see my whole family this summer
gosh i miss them so much
oh and if they are reading this then i would like to say
Brandon I'm going to push you in the pool, and I'm going to send the duck after you

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAR TREK IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best movie of the year so far
well i didn't get to see watchmen so.. until i see that Star Trek is still #1

in other news
I hate my french teacher
he has only put in two grades this whole semester
and they are- 1 test, and G's
ok background on G's
the G stands for his first name (i don't even know what it is)
and you get a G every time you get an answer right or pronounce something right or translate something right
anyways a passing G grade is to have 40 of them by the end of the semester
i have 62
and one day i volunteered for the special Olympics (it was very fun)
and apparently he scheduled a test on that day without telling anyone what to study or anything
so a week later (which is the week that just passed) my parents tell me to look at my grades
i had an F in french
i was freaking out because i didn't know what to do
he never puts grades in the book and hes just a lazy old man that thinks he can do anything because he has 6 doctors degrees, that he keeps bragging about
and one time when he said
"oh i have 6 doctor degrees in blah blah blah..."
i said in his face because i was annoyed
"if you have 6 doctor degrees then why are you a freaking teacher?"
oh sorry getting off topic
anyways...
so like i was saying... i was freaking out like crazy
then my mom started to yell at me
and apparently she doesn't understand when i say
"I don't know why"
because she just goes on and on about like
"well what did you do and what didn't you do"
"umm i don't know mom"
"well i don't understand why you don't know, do you have missing work or something"
"i don't know mom"
"well blah blah blah..."
and that all was yelling
then later that night my dad comes up to me and starts an awkward talk
"Sam i know things are getting hard but you just gatta keep on trying... I think the problem is organization"
ya about that dad if you look at all of my folders, there probably the best looking binders in the whole school
i even have numbers on the pages to tell me were they go in my binder
so anyways
the next day i had french class (YAY!!! -cough cough-)
i went up to him and asked
"why do i have such a bad grade?"
he takes about 10min to just get the grades on his computer screen
"umm you missed a test"
I'm thinking and you didn't even bother to tell me
and my friends in that class didn't even bother to tell me
YAY ME!!!
"oh and i haven't put in the G grade in either"
"well could you please do that because i almost got grounded last night because of that"
"mhm ya ill do that later"
(ya sure you will) but he did thank god

high school teachers are so fun -cough cough choke-

No comments:

Post a Comment