Welcome to the JASMINE DRAGON!!!!!

Hello!!! and Welcome to my wonderful-magical blog!!!*clap*
For now my name shall be Momo, and no that is not my real name (dont ask why Momo, because i just felt like it)
Im sorry but I am a total nerd and geek and dork (yes it is posible to be all 3)
this site is for all, I do NOT make people get off my site, everyone will be treated with respect (I sound like my teacher...ewww)
well...have fun and...um...ya

Why?

"Why would you name your blog something so stupid as Jasmine Dragon" you may ask

WELL ITS NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!! (if you say that then you are stupid)

i named it that because of a TV show i watch (no im not a TV freak, i dont watch TV i go on the computer to watch the 2 or so shows i watch)
but this show is called Avatar (great show!)
in one of the last episodes my faveorite person gets his own tea shop and hes so proud of it and happy
he names the tea shop Jasmine Dragon
so i thought that was pretty cool so named my blog that

About Me

My photo
Germany (not for long)
Im a teen (not giving out age) I have been givin many names some good some bad but mostly people just call me whatever pops up in thier heads, whatever suits your fancy. yes I have my wierd moments but hang around for a long time and youll get used to it. I wont use web lingo around people who dont understand it but i can answer most of those questions like "what does lol mean" trust me i have to deal with it everyday from mostly my mother (sorry mom)it you see me in pics with my friends doing wacky poses dont be surprised, i dont hang out with people that dont do wacky things because thats what a teen is suposed to do. so thats basically me! oh but sorry about spelling...its not really my thing.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Epic fail

Sorry its so late for my new post but nothing much really happens to me on weekends
I know that the weekend is for partying and being crazy, but when you live in Germany with no friends in your town and the nearest friend is 30min away its hard to party.

So today i was working on my project for school, and i finished the power point part of it (there's 3 parts to it besides power point) I went to go finish my latest book Dead To Worse.
and wile i was reading (even before today) I noticed that it was skipping details like a person in the book lost his memory before but it didn't say how or when, like it was already said and you were supposed to know how already. and when i finished I began to wonder if it wasn't the first book, because the cover didn't say it was the first book or not (and my mom was the one who picked this book out)
So i went online to see if this book had any other ones before it, and what do you know it was book 8!
So I was freaking out because now i would read the previous books and know whats going to happen in the future, which really sucks!!!
but because i really liked the book I went to go ask my mom if i could the other books
When i went online they had a pack of the 1-7 books
now I'm going into to tell you what the conversation was between me and my mom (and you need to read it because this was the highlight of my day)

Me: Mom!!! this is the 8th book, I knew something was wrong with this book
Mom: Oh well I guess we can buy you the 1st two books then
Me: but online they had a pack of the books 1-7
Mom: oh how many books are in the pack
Me: ummm... 7 books mom

then she realized what she said and we both started laughing so hard that my brother came in and asked what was so funny and we told him and he started to laugh to

what my mom was trying to say was what did the pack cost (I'm still trying to decide if this is true or not but I'm not going to let her live it down)

1 comment:

  1. Alright Momo... You know how much I love you, RIGHT?!?! You try functioning for any length of time on limited sleep and you too will say exactly what you don't mean! I cannot begin to explain the thought processes in my head, but obviously, the fact side of my brain was mixing with the question side and I was just sooo confused and tired and OMG... can I still be considered COOL after making such a blonde mistake?!?! Oh, well, at least we got a good laugh, huh? the Captain

    ReplyDelete